- 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT CREW CAB Z71 4WD LIFTED 4X4 OFF RD TIRES FLARES MOTO METALS
- Summit White
- 105,579 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab Z71 Off Road 4WD LIFTED 4X4 35in Tires
- Sheer Silver Metallic
- 91,910 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab Z71 4WD LIFTED 4X4 New Wheels/Tires
- White Diamond Tricoat
- 127,742 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT CREW CAB Z71 4WD LIFTED 5.3L 4X4 FLARES 35in MUD TIRES
- Black Granite Metallic
- 101,893 mi.
- Internet Price
- 2009 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT CREW CAB Z71 4WD LIFTED 5.3L V8 4X4 NEW LIGHT-BAR /FLARES/WHLS/TIRES
- Graystone Metallic
- 122,079 mi.
- Internet Price
2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner
- Internet Price
- Exterior: Summit White
- Interior: Lt Titanium/Ebony
- Stock #: 227190
- Engine: VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL WITH ACTIVE FUEL MANAGEMENT
- VIN #: 1GCEC19J58Z227190
- Mileage: 38,891
A Chevrolet with as few miles as this one is a rare find. This Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner was gently driven and it shows. With all records included, drive away confidently knowing the complete history of this Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner.
The interior of this Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner has been through meticulous inspection and could almost pass for a brand new vehicle. This Chevrolet's smooth ride is enhanced by the newly installed tires. The Silverado 1500 (submodel)'s new tires, offered to you to by Loan Star Motors, is just another added bonus to this excellent car.
Stand out from the crowd as a 2008 Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner is a rare find and just may attract paparazzi. This Chevrolet is equipped with some of the most amazing wheels the market has to offer! Once you take this Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner for a test drive, you'll immediately realize how much of an added bonus this vehicle's upgraded wheels will provide.
This Chevrolet includes:
- TEXAS EDITION
More information about the 2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500:
To cater to the wide range of customers and uses for full-size pickups, Chevrolet is wisely offering two completely different interiors for the new Silverado, resulting in products that are both functional and as completely luxurious as the customer demands. Prices are very competitive, with extended cab models beginning at $22,210 ($495 less than 2007) while crew cabs start at $26,700 and the base regular cab in work truck trim starts at only $17,175 (a $685 discount versus 2007). Chevrolet claims that the Silverado is the most dependable and longest lasting pickup truck model, and points to J.D. Power's Initial Quality Survey (IQS) as evidence. With the highest tow rating among light-duty pickups (up to 10,500 pounds), and class-leading V8 fuel economy of up to 20 mpg, the Silverado is very competitive among full-size pickups.
This model sets itself apart with Refinement, available luxury features., interior appointments, tow rating, and fuel economy***WE OFFER NATIONWIDE FINANCING OPTIONS * COMPETITIVE RATES, DISCOUNTED SHIPPING AND WELCOME TRADES * Extended Warranty Programs/Low APR Financing Available WAC. Physical Address: 5547 FM 1960, Humble TX, 77338-Toll Free 1-800-651-1718 - Visit us on the web at http://www.loanstarmotors.com
Included Optional Equipment
- TEXAS EDITION[PDA]
- Original Price:$2680.00
- Aluminum Wheels
- Power Mirror(s)
- Power Folding Mirrors
- Locking/Limited Slip Differential
- Heated Mirrors
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT w/1LT Texas Edition Lifted 1-TX Owner Standard Equipment
- Audio system, AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock
- XM Satellite Radio. With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation (Available in the 48 contiguous United States. Required $12.95 monthly subscription sold separately after 3 trial months. All fees and programming subject to change. Subscription subject to customer agreement. For more information, visit gm.xmradio.com. Not available with (UE0) OnStar, delete.)
- Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
- Air dam, Black
- Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
- Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
- Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- Power outlets, 2 auxiliary instrument panel-mounted with covers, 12-volt
- Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
- Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
- Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
- Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Frame, hydroformed
- Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
- Alternator, 145 amps
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode
- Rear wheel drive
- Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
- Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
- OnStar, 1-year of Safe and Sound plan. Includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist and Remote Horn and Lights (OnStar services require vehicle electrical system (including battery), wireless service and GPS satellite signals to be available and operating for features to function properly. OnStar acts as a link to existing emergency service providers. OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics available on most 2004 MY and newer GM vehicles. Diagnostic capability varies by model. Visit onstar.com for system limitations and details. If the order type is FDR, (UE0) OnStar delete will be forced on. Not available with a ship-to of Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. Remote Door Unlock requires (AU3) Power door locks.)
- Daytime Running Lamps, with automatic exterior lamp control
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (does not apply to spare tire)
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your childs age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the vehicles Owners Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, front disc/rear drum
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and any emission testing charge. The price for listed vehicles as equipped does not include charges such as: License, Title, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes, Dealer Prep, Smog Fees, Credit Investigation, Optional Credit Insurance, Physical Damage of Liability Insurance, or Delivery Fees. DEALER makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle as to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicle's equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to the sale of this vehicle.